Of course I'm liberal, I believe in liberty.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

David Brin

When I set up this site I was going to put David Brin's blog on my blog roll, but he hadn't updated it since just after the elections, so I left if off the list fearing the blog had been abandoned. Brin is my favorite fiction author -- the only author from whom I automatically buy the next hardback -- and he has a unique approach to politics. Like myself, he's a bit of a liberal libertarian with a strong pragmatic/moderate streak. In fact, in 2002 he gave a keynote for the 2002 Libertarian Party national convention; a must read for anyone who sympathizes with a libertarian point of view.

Anyway, I just noticed he started blogging again this past week. As I write this I still haven't read the new stuff, but I feel confident it's great. Now I can add him back to my blog roll. Check it out.